Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lovebirds.....just in.

After one whole week of going thru archived photos and organizing engagement pics and wedding faves for my first wedding collection catalog...it has arrived. As most branding books advise, dont search too hard for your "brand" as it will find you. :) Well, it did....I have always had the engagement and couple section of my site labeled "lovebirds" and then I came upon some bird pics I recently took here in Norman, and it practically birthed itself. I know birthed is kind of a weird word...maybe emerged is better. So from here, I developed the wedding collection, entitled lovebirds. I am happy to share it with you and am now focusing on the lifestyle portion of the business as well....For those who are coming from the site, aimeeadamsphoto.com is still under construction, BEAR with me. I am pulling it all together and look to having the NEW blog up next week as I get 2 lovebird collections (proofed/edited/mailed) out this week, and a Ready.Set.Smile client....which will nearly be impossible, because ALL the children were AMAzing. Thanks for your interest...More soon.~aimee

No comments:

Senior Samples

Senior Samples

Rockstar Senior Photos!

Rockstar Senior Photos!