Thursday, April 2, 2009

You caught me!!

Yes, you caught me in the middle....in the middle of a WHOLE lotta projects, a WHOLE lotta sessions, A WHOLE lotta possibilities! Due to the awesome network with which I have been SO blessedly connected, I am busy in several different ways. Those who know me know I like to change it up and work several different projects, and I have been thrilled with the projects I am trying to pioneer forward and those that are SO LOVE based, they are coming to fruition. Again, another SO........excuses, excuses, you caught me in the middle of re-branding. We should have Aimee Adams Photo and Ready.Set.Smile. and our Corporate site all linked into ONE clean LIVE BIG brand! I will have help with this (among other things), but in the meantime, THANK you for helping me build this brand and work with some of THE coolest professionals stateside and my dear Bread and Butter VIP Clients who entrust their lifestyle catalogs with me. MAHALO! ~aimee

No comments:

Senior Samples

Senior Samples

Rockstar Senior Photos!

Rockstar Senior Photos!